Terms & Conditions
1. The Terms and conditions are deemed to have been accepted on the submission of the Client Registration Form, provided to all customers during our initial consultation. The agreed terms and fees are non negotiable and are accepted on submission of the registration form. Our carer Kim Gibbs will hereinafter be referred to as The Nanny and the person(s) acquiring our service(s) will be referred to as the Client. Let Us Have Them acts only as a marketing brand and does not directly or indirectly employ staff. The Nanny is always employed by the client.
2. In line with guidelines provided by the Care Commission under the Regulation of Care (Scotland) Act 2001 no formal registration is required to offer this on-call nanny service and it is at the discretion of the child or children’s parents whether they choose to use this service. The Nanny offers The Client a free introductory meeting in their own home, preferably with their children present, in order to ensure her suitability and also provide an opportunity to review her qualifications and references
3. The client agrees to pay The Nanny on completion of her shift via the various payment methods offered. Credit facilities are not offered unless by prior agreement. Receipts will be provided on completion of all shifts.
4. The Nanny is responsible for her own National Insurance or Tax deductions.
5. The Nanny shall not be liable under any circumstances for any loss, expense, damage, delay, costs or compensation (whether direct, indirect or consequential) which may be suffered or incurred by the Client arising from or in any way.
6. The Client is responsible for The Nanny’s reasonable travelling expenses and admission fees for the purpose of any excursions required, along with admission fees for the children.
7. The Nanny reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice. The Nanny reserves the right to decline any registration without explanation.
WEBSITE – This website, services and the information contained therein is provided by The Nanny for the benefit of its Customers. The Nanny does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any of the information provided and in no event shall The Nanny be liable for any loss, damage, injury, liability, cost or expense of any nature whatsoever arising out of the use of the information contained in this website.
ADVICE – The Nanny cannot be held liable for any loss, damage, injury, liability, cost or expense of any nature whatsoever arising out of the use of the information advised either written, verbally or contained within this website (whether direct, indirect or consequential) Any advice is offered in good faith.
INTRODUCTIONS – If for any reason The Nanny is unable to service a booking she may offer the contact details for other nanny services operating in the local area. This should not be constituted as The Nanny offering any from of agency service or recommendation and it is entirely at the discretion of The Client as to decide the suitability of the external party. Any introductions are not governed by our Terms & Conditions.